How can we help you today?
Author Guides (this site) – Expert information on the general publishing process available as a Journal Author Guide, a Book Author Guide and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you are interested in promoting your work, check the Article Promotion Toolkit or Book Promotion Toolkit.
Looking for more information? We recommend:
- Author Services – For journal authors whose articles have been accepted; provides online production tracking, production stage email alerts, the ability to nominate colleagues for free access to the published version and more
- Author Blog (Exchanges) - The crossroads for active authors, publishing experts, and those interested in writing, now available on the Exchanges Blog
- Wiley Editing Services - English language editing, translation, manuscript formatting, and figure preparation
- Wiley.com - Wiley’s primary site, with information on all subjects and all published book and journal material
- Wiley Online Library - Wiley’s online platform for journal content, which can be browsed alphabetically, by subject area or by keyword
- Newsletter: To Our Authors - Special recognition and topics of relevance for authors
- ORCID - Register for your ORCID iD persistent digital identifier to distinguish yourself and ensure that your work is recognized
- AuthorAID - A Wiley/INASP partnership aimed at supporting researchers from developing countries by providing publishing assistance (partnership info)
Homepage: Text View Compass View*
*Compass view may not work in all browsers.