Unlocking Open Access: Making it work for publishers, authors, and institutions
Wiley colleague Rachel Burley will be speaking on the publisher's view of Open Access.
October 17, 2014
Big data and digital humanities – a librarian’s view
Amanda Rust, Assistant Head of Research & Instruction, Arts & Humanities at the Snell Library of Northeastern University, Boston, MA, tells us about her experience of and visions for the use of big data and digital humanities.
Latest blog posts
- Open Access and the early career researcher
- Here’s how we’re making Open Access account management easier for institutions and funders
- Funding research publication to benefit all: David Carr discusses the Charity Open Access Fund
- Navigating the digital revolution together: a Q&A with Michael Mabe of STM
- Experiments in content curation: the visual wonders of Pinterest