Unlocking Open Access: Making it work for publishers, authors, and institutions
Wiley colleague Rachel Burley will be speaking on the publisher's view of Open Access.
October 17, 2014
Big data and digital humanities – a librarian’s view
Amanda Rust, Assistant Head of Research & Instruction, Arts & Humanities at the Snell Library of Northeastern University, Boston, MA, tells us about her experience of and visions for the use of big data and digital humanities.
Latest blog posts
- Putting research knowledge at the center of development: a Q&A with Sue Corbett of INASP, Part I
- Working together to improve the user experience: a conversation with Susan Stearns of the Boston Library Consortium
- Finding the right fit for your research: a Q&A with Ben Mudrak of Research Square
- Supporting scholarship throughout the lifecycle: a Q&A with librarian, publisher and educator Maria Stella Bonn
- Mentoring the next generation of reviewers