Big data and digital humanities – a librarian’s view
Amanda Rust, Assistant Head of Research & Instruction, Arts & Humanities at the Snell Library of Northeastern University, Boston, MA, tells us about her experience of and visions for the use of big data and digital humanities.
Latest blog posts
- Simplification, education, transparency: ISMTE North American Conference 2014
- Current Protocols: a tool for consistency and reliability in your research
- The transition to Creative Commons 4.0 licenses
- Adapt, reinvent, evolve: a conversation with librarian Elizabeth Lorbeer
- The top dos and don’ts for your first month of grad school in a research lab